Pemanfaatan aplikasi VN Untuk Pembuatan Video Pembelajaran Menggunakan Telepon Pintar Pada Guru PAUD/TK Gusus 3 Kota Mataram
Covid-19 is a virus that makes the learning and teaching process unable to run properly. All activities that involve large numbers of people are advised not to be carried out to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This also has an impact on teaching and learning activities throughout Indonesia, including kindergarten/PAUD schools in the Cluster 3 area of Mataram City. Currently, teaching and learning activities are still carried out but using online methods. This situation makes teachers feel the need to improve their ability to deliver material through online-friendly learning media, as well as friendly to TK/PAUD students. The method used is a combination of online / offline that applies health protocols. Offline is carried out when providing theoretical training materials as well as during guidance and evaluation, while offline is carried out when carrying out practice and demonstrations. The whole process of community service is divided into three stages, namely preparation, implementation, and evaluation. The purpose of this service is to train TK/PAUD teachers in the Mataram City cluster 3 who do not have a scientific background in information technology and are required to carry out teaching and learning activities using online methods. The results of the evaluation of this training activity teachers are able to make learning videos using smart phone devices. So the teacher is no longer constrained when carrying out Teaching and Learning Activities with the online method
Marsetiani, M. (2014) ‘Model Optimasi Penentuan Kombinasi Produk Menggunakan Metode Linear Programming pada Perusahaan Bidang Fashion’, The Winners, 15(1), p. 1. doi: 10.21512/tw.v15i1.630.
Nafi, M. (2020) Pengertian UMKM, Kriteria Kekayaan, dan Pemberdayaan di Tengah Pandemi, katadata.co.id.
Yunus, M. and Suriyati (2017) ‘Analisa Dan Perancangan Sistem Fuzzy Untuk Penentuan Beasiswa’, Jurnal Matrik. doi: 10.30812/matrik.v16i1.21.
Zahro’, H. Z. and Wahyuni, F. S. (2020) ‘OPTIMASI PARTICEL SWARM OPTIMAZATION (PSO) UNTUK PENENTUAN BASE TRANCIVIER SYSTEM (BTS)’, Jurnal Mnemonic, 3(1), pp. 7–10. doi: 10.36040/mnemonic.v3i1.2386.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License