Pelatihan Pemanfaatan Aplikasi Pemantauan Harga Barang Pokok dan Penting Bagi Petugas Pasar Se-Nusa Tenggara Barat
The Trade Office of the West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) Provincial Government has developed an application for monitoring the prices of basic and important goods in all traditional markets in NTB. The main purpose of the application is so that information on the movement of prices for basic and important goods can be monitored more quickly and precisely. However, in its implementation, market officers who will use the application experience difficulties. Therefore, we need a program of debriefing for all market officers. The program is in the form of training and mentoring in order to improve the ability of market officers to use and access technology. This activity is carried out in three stages, namely preparation, implementation, and evaluation. The preparatory activities began with holding a Fourm Group Discussion (FGD), then compiling training materials, as well as video tutorials and application guide pocketbooks. Furthermore, the training is carried out online using Zoom Meeting. The location of the presenters at the training used the Mandalika University of Education (UNDIKMA) Mini Studio. Meanwhile, to facilitate mentoring activities, a WhatsApp Group was created. The result of this activity is the implementation of training on the use of applications to market officers. This activity has also produced a pocket book on the use of applications, and video tutorials. Based on the evaluation results, it is known that market officers are able to actively use and understand the functions and benefits of the application. This shows that this service activity has succeeded in increasing the skills of market officers in using price monitoring applications
Kurniawan, B., Purnomo, A. and . I. (2020) ‘Pelatihan Penggunaan Aplikasi Google Classroom Sebagai Upaya Peningkatan Pembelajaran Online Bagi Guru Matapelajaran IPS MTs Di Kota Malang’, International Journal of Community Service Learning. doi: 10.23887/ijcsl.v4i1.22236.
NTB, P. P. (2019) PERUBAHAN KETIGA ATAS PERATURAN GUBERNUR NOMOR 50 TAHUN 2016 TENTANG KEDUDUKAN, SUSUNAN ORGANISASI, TUGAS DAN FUNGSI SERTA TATA KERJA DINAS-DINAS DAERAH PROVINSI NUSA TENGGARA BARAT.
Zulham, M. (2014) ‘Kesenjangan Digital di Kalangan Guru SMP (Studi Deskriptif mengenai Kesenjangan Aksesibilitas dan Kapabilitas Teknologi Informasi di kalangan Guru SMP Kecamatan Krian)’, Universitas Airlangga Journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License