Peningkatan Kompetensi Penulisan Artikel Ilmiah Kepada Guru-Guru Di Wilayah Kabupaten Lombok Barat
One of the consequences of teachers as functional positions is that teachers are required to carry out continuous professional development (CPD) so that teachers can carry out their duties and functions professionally. For this reason, teachers are required to have competency in researching and writing scientific papers in the form of books, modules and scientific articles. Writing scientific papers for teachers can serve as a reference / reference to increase insight or disseminate knowledge. This community service aims to equip teachers with scientific writing material, especially on scientific articles as well as provide assistance and consultation in writing scientific papers so that teachers are able to make scientific papers properly and correctly. The target of this service is partner schools from fellow institutes in West Lombok district, where the teachers who serve the school are expected to be able to produce a publication in a scientific paper.
Janim, S. (2012) ‘Pengembangan profesi guru, dari pra-Jabatan, induksi, ke professional madani’, Jakarta: Prenadamedia Group.
Kementerian Pendidikan Nasional (2019) ‘Undang-Undang RI No. 14 Tahun 2005 tentang Guru dan Dosen’.
Kunandar, K. (2013) ‘Penilaian autentik (Penilaian hasil belajar peserta didik berdasarkan Kurikulum 2013)’, Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Musfah, J. (2012) Peningkatan kompetensi guru: Melalui pelatihan dan sumber belajar teori dan praktik. Kencana.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License