Pelatihan Penggunaan Aplikasi LMS Kelas Online untuk Staf Admin LKP Zahra Computer
Participating in online training will help to continue the present capacity-building process. To meet these demands, training service providers such as LKP Zahra Computer have developed a Learning Management System (LMS) that allows for more flexible training. LMS administration for Admin Staff is one of the reasons that becomes a barrier for LKP, especially when it comes to publishing new classes, adding questions to the system, and upgrading classes if there are modifications that are needed. The initial stage of this training is an interview with the administrative staff to identify potential impediments. Following that, the second level, which included online class LMS management training, was completed. And at last, the Admin Staff constructed a mock class to evaluate their understanding of the Online Class LMS management.
PNF, B. A. N. P. & (2021) ‘Konsep Dasar Pendidikan Non-Formal (PKBM dan LKP)’, Badan Akreditasi Nasional (Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini dan Pendidikan Nonformal), pp. 1–34. Available at: https://banpaudpnf.kemdikbud.go.id/upload/download-center/08. Konsep Dasar PNF (PKBM dan LKP)_1557310762.pdf.
Wibowo, A. T., Akhlis, I. and Nugroho, S. E. (2015) ‘Pengembangan LMS (Learning Management System) Berbasis Web untuk Mengukur Pemahaman Konsep dan Karakter Siswa’, Scientific Journal of Informatics, 1(2), pp. 127–137. doi: 10.15294/sji.v1i2.4019.
Yulianti, E. (2015) ‘Pengaruh Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Grand Fatma Hotel Di Tenggarong Kutai’, eJournal Administrasi Bisnis, 3(4), pp. 900–910. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/download/55620924/jurnal_5_GOOD.pdf.
Yusra, Z. and Zulkarnain, R. (2021) ‘JOLL 4 (1) (2021) Journal Of Lifelong Learning’, Zhara Yusra / Journal Lifelog Learning, 4(1), pp. 15–22.
Copyright (c) 2022 Siti Agrippina Alodia Yusuf, Nani Sulistianingsih
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License