WORKSHOP AUDIO RECORDING SYSTEM PADA SEKAWAN TRAINING CENTER
Data, Voice / Voice and Video are basic needs for information for people in the digital era. This is based on the trend of triple play technology, which is a technology trend that accommodates three services that are presented in a customer service. The development of meeting the basic needs of the digital community cannot be separated from the development of the infrastructure that can be passed. This should be the basis for understanding the digital community that, in meeting the basic need for information, there is always a new technique being born. And the birth of this new technology can change a paradigm and even be disruptive.
Voice as a need for digital society cannot be separated from the use of communication technology. Communication that is shared by users who interact with each other, that is, interact and communicate with each other.
Sekawan Trining Center is an institution that is very interested in the use of techniques in supporting organizational operations wherever they are located. Although the technique is developing rapidly, this is also accompanied by an increase in the costs that must be incurred in its implementation. For this reason, the utilization of existing techniques can be maximized to reduce costs that may arise.
There are also technology platforms that use analog communication media to enable systems that can be used to connect with technologies that can be used to access digital data. The solution that can be applied to overcome this is an Audio Recording System.
Hingmire, A. et al. (2015). Implementation of Voice, Video and Text Data over Wi-Fi. International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 2.
Intyas, C.A. dan Z. Abidin. 2018. Manajemen Agribisnis Perikanan. UB Press, Malang.
Juliansyah, A. (2017). Perhitungan Manfaat Tangible Penerapan Cash Management System Pada Bank Daerah. Seminar Nasional TIK dan Ilmu Sosial (SocioTech) 2017 ISBN: 978-602-17488-2-4.
Musfah, J. 2015. Manajemen Pendidikan Teori, Kebijakan, dan Praktik. Kencana, Jakarta.
Nadeak,B.2019. Manajemen Pelatihan dan Pengembangan. Jakarta Timur : UKI PRESS
Pajdušáková, D & Adamec, Bohumil. (2008). Triple Play Service and IPTV Services Offered within it. Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. 7.
Prasetyo, A. A. dkk. 2019. Implementasi Manajemen Pelatihan Guna Meningkatkan Kinerja Karyawan Di Pt. Tunas Agro Persada, Demak. J. Agroland 26 (3) : 241 – 251. ISSN : 0854-641X E-ISSN :2407-7607
Ragawanti, E., B. Swasto dan A. Prasetya. 2014. Pengaruh on the job training dan off the job training terhadap kinerja karyawan (studi pada karyawan tetap PR. Sejahtera Abadi). Jurnal Administasi Bisnis. 8(2) : 1 – 9.
Setiawan, F. 2017 Pengaruh On The Job Training Dan Off The Job Training Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi pada Karyawan PT. Suntory Garuda Beverage Sidoarjo). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB)|Vol. 51 No. 1 Oktober 2017|
Soekanto, Soerjono. 1982. Sosiologi : Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta : CV Rajawali
Triasmoko, D., M. D. Mukzam dan G. E. Nurtjahjono. 2014. Pengaruh pelatihan kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan (penelitian pada karyawan PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) cabang Kota Kediri). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. 12(1) : 1 – 10.
Copyright (c) 2021 Akbar Juliansyah, Gargazi Gargazi, Wirawan Putrayadi, Edi Haryanto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License