SOSIALISASI MANFAAT VAKSIN COVID-19 DI LINGKUNGAN PONDOK PESANTREN ASSOHWAH AL-ISLAMIYAH LOMBOK BARAT
Covid-19 is a new type of deadly virus. Vaccination is one solution to get out of this pandemic. The emergence of various hoaxes in the community about the Covid-19 vaccine, resulted in a decrease in public interest in carrying out vaccinations. As an effort to make the vaccination program a success, it is necessary to socialize the benefits of vaccines in Islamic boarding schools to facilitate the face-to-face teaching and learning process. The socialization went smoothly and got a good response from the students, seen from the number of students who asked questions related to vaccines.
Lamirin, Nurian, Sentosa, H., & Liana. (2021). Sosialisasi dan Vaksinasi Covid-19 Kepada Tenaga Pendidik serta Kependidikan di Perguruan Buddhis Bodhicitta Medan. Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Budhi Dharma, 1(1), 21–28.
Malau, M., Kennedy, P. S. J., Situmorang, H., & Desrianty, R. M. (2022). Manajemen Sosialisasi Vaksinasi COVID-19 Sebagai Upaya Menghentikan Pandemi. Jurnal Ikraith-Abdimas, Vol: 5(No : 1), Halaman 99-104.
Nurdiana, A., Marlina, R., & Adityasning, W. (2021). Berantas Hoax Seputar Vaksin Covid-19 Melalui Kegiatan Edukasi dan Sosialisasi Vaksin Covid-19. ABDIMAS: Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat, 4(1), 489–495. https://doi.org/10.35568/abdimas.v4i1.1175
Rachmaniar, R., & Susanti, S. (2021). Diskursus Video Masker Ganda untuk Pencegahan COVID-19 di Channel Youtube CNN Indonesia. PARAHITA : Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 2(1), 8–14. https://doi.org/10.25008/parahita.v2i1.56
Rahayu, D., Rahmawati, E. Q., Sucipto, Rinawati, F., Santoso, P., & Atmojo, D. S. (2021). Edukasi Vaksinasi COVID 19. Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (JPKM) - Aphelion, 3(4), 423–430. http://jurnal.globalhealthsciencegroup.com/index.php/JPM
Copyright (c) 2022 Tuhfatul Ulya, Pauzan, Dhika Juliana Sukmana
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License