Perancangan Aplikasi Pengolahan Data Kelompok Tani Ternak Provinsi NTB
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Animal Health is one of the government agencies of West Nusa Tenggara Province which has the task of improving the welfare of the community and reducing poverty in West Nusa Tenggara Province by providing grants in the form of livestock assistance or other assistance, assistance is given to livestock farmer groups in all regencies/cities throughout the province. -NTB has criteria that have been determined by the Animal Husbandry and Animal Health Service of the Province of NTB, the assistance provided is sourced from the Provincial Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBD) and the State Revenue and Expenditure Budget (APBN), because the process of providing assistance through the selection of submitted proposals manually by livestock farmer groups with three processes that become important points, namely recapitulation, validation and verification which takes a long time and the lack of information related to the development of livestock farmer groups in all regions of NTB that have received assistance, therefore an application or application is needed. u an information system that can assist the Department of Animal Husbandry and Animal Health of the Province of NTB in processing livestock farmer group data, ranking as a good decision maker..
Kalangi, L.S., Umboh, S.J.K. and Ilham, N. (2018) ‘Strategi pengembangan usaha pembibitan sapi lokal pola kelompok tani ternak di Lombok NTB’, in Seminar Nasional Persepsi III Manado.
Lynch, A.J. et al. (2022) ‘RAD Adaptive Management for Transforming Ecosystems’, BioScience, 72(1). doi:10.1093/biosci/biab091.
Makmur, T. (2019) ‘TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI’, Info Bibliotheca: Jurnal Perpustakaan dan Ilmu Informasi, 1(1). doi:10.24036/ib.v1i1.12.
Yuliana, R.R.R.D. (2019) ‘SINERGI LEMBAGA TEKNOLOGI FINANSIAL DAN KOPERASI DALAM PEMANFAATAN TEKNOLOGI FINANSIAL OLEH USAHA MIKRO, KECIL, DAN MENENGAH DI NTB’, Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan, 27(1). doi:10.14203/jep.27.1.2019.53-66.
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhamad Azwar, Syahrir Moch. Syahrir, Mudawil Mudawil Qulub
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License