Pelatihan Batik Shibori Pada Kelompok Belajar Binaan Karang Taruna “Rinjani Asri”
Based on the results of the study, shibori batik can improve children's fine and gross motor skills because it’s interesting and not boring and has the goal of training the flexibility of the finger muscles, avoiding boredom, and as an alternative for psychological health first aid for disaster survivors, especially during the pandemic. covid 19. One of the phenomena of the impact of the pandemic, problems were found in the "Rinjani Asri" youth group in the Rinjani Asri housing area, Jatisela village, Gunungsari district, West Lombok district, such as the lack of socialization of the existence of youth organizations and their role during the pandemic. The target of community service were 13 people which 9 members of the study group and 4 members of the youth organization "Rinjani Asri". The implementation method consists of five stages including communication, observation and legality, strategy, execution, and evaluation of activities. Based on the evaluation of the activity responses, its were found that 100% understood shibori batik and were able to participate in training demonstrations, 78% were confident in creativity (binding/color selection/fabric dyeing techniques), and 100% were categorized as useful. In addition, the level of enthusiasm of the participants in the category were quite high (discipline and punctuality, the number of products produced), and during the procession of the participants' activities no one was seen using a gadget/cell phone or playing games.
Julianti E., Fatmawati. (2018). Keterampilan Shibori untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Motorik Halus bagi Anak Autisme. Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Kebutuhan Khusus, 6(1), pp. 141-149
Juniati N., Yuwanto Y. (2018). Pemanfatan Seni Shibori Sebagai Alternatif Psycholgical Health dan Behavioral Health dalam Psychological First Aid Penyintas Bencana. Prosiding Semnas Peranan Ilmu Psikologi dalam Pengurangan Resiko Bencana, LPPM Universitas Surabaya, pp. 28-40
Mariati P., Setiawan A.,(2020). Workshop PembuatanBatik Shibori Pada Kelompok Gemawira Jatim 1. Prosiding Semadik Vol 1, UMSIDA press
Romlah (2017). Pengaruh Motorik Halus dan Motorik Kasar terhadap Perkembangan Kreatifitas Anak Usia Dini. Tadris: Jurnal Keguruan dan Ilmu Tarbiyah, 02 (2), pp.131-137, doi: 10.24042/tadris.v2i2.2314
Suantara D., Oktaviani E., Siregar Y., (2017). Eksplorasi Teknik Shibori Dalam Pengembangan Desain Motif Tradisional Indonesia Pada Permukaan Kain Sandang. Jurnal Arena Tekstil, 32 (2), pp. 67-76, doi: 10.31266/at.v32i2.3304
Wardani I.K., Adawiyah S.R., Sarifuddin M., Nofisulastri. (2021). Pendampingan Seni Batik Bersama Komunitas Shibori Tingkat Pemula. Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 1 (1), pp. 1-7, doi: 10.35746/bakwan.v1i1.143.
Copyright (c) 2021 Sekawan Institute
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License