Intervensi Fisik Tempat Cuci Tangan Pakai Sabun (CTPS) Di Desa Tabongo Kecamatan Dulupi Kabupaten Boalemo
Desa Tabongo is an area in Kecamatan Dulupi, Kabupaten Boalemo and boundries with Desa Dulupi in the north and Tomini Sea in the east. In 2021, the population of Desa Tabongo around 1038 people. Standard effort for preventing infectious disease such as hand washing regularly, practicing good cough and sneeze etiquette, avoiding direct contact with wild animal and livestock, and avoiding close contact with someone who is sick or within symptoms a respiratory disease. Based on observational data in location was found a lack of people awareness for maintaining their health, there was no adequate hand wash facilities. The benefit of community service was a consideration idea for people and related institutions to improve a quality of health within utilizing a materials were available in nature as a primary material for made a hand wash facilites. The purpose of this services was a pilot project of hand washing facilities optimization for increasing a hand washing facilities and solved an increasing case of transmitted and infectious diseasein Desa Tabongo.
Natsir, M. F. (2018). PENGARUH PENYULUHAN CTPS TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENGETAHUAN SISWA SDN 169 BONTO PARANG KABUPATEN JENEPONTO. JURNAL NASIONAL ILMU KESEHATAN (JNIK), 1(2), 1–9.
Profil Desa Tabongo, 2021. Desa Tabongo Kecamatan Dulupi Kabupaten Boalemo. gorontalo.
Rudi, A. (2020). Sosialisasi Cuci Tangan Pakai Sabun Dengan Air Mengalir Sebagai Upaya Pencegahan Covid-19 Pada Siswa-Siswi SD Muhammadiyah Sintang , Kalimantan Barat. JURPIKAT (Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat), 1(3), 241–248.
Wahyuni, W., & Fatmawati, S. (2020). PENINGKATAN PENGETAHUAN PBHS DAN PENERAPAN CUCI TANGAN DALAM UPAYA PENCEGAHAN COVID-19 PADA SANTRI DI LINGKUNGAN PONDOK PESANTREN. Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 4(2), 197–205.
Copyright (c) 2021 Sekawan Institute
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License