Pelatihan Keterampilan Dasar Komputer dan Teknologi Informasi Bagi Perangkat Desa se-Kecamatan Gangga
Basic Computer Skills and Information Technology Training for Village Apparatus in Gangga Subdistrict, North Lombok Regency. Community Service (PkM) is an effort by a service team to contribute science and technology to the community. Based on this, the team submitted a proposal for PkM activities in Gangga District, North Lombok Regency. The purpose of this PkM is to provide basic computer skills and information technology training to village officials throughout the Gangga District. This training is expected to provide provisions for village officials about the benefits of computers and information technology (internet), especially in terms of developing knowledge and solving problems related to administrative work of village officials. The output target of this activity is that the training participants are equipped in terms of operating computers, can use computers and the internet to solve various problems encountered, and can improve the quality of service to stakeholders, especially in terms of effectiveness and efficiency in various fields.
Kuswandi, A., & Kurniasih, D., dan Karniawati, N. 2018. Pelatihan E-Government Bagi Aparat Pemerintah Desa di Kecamatan Ciampel Kabupaten Karawang. Jurnal Abdimas Mandiri. Vol. 2. No 1 Juni.
Pujiriyanto, 2009. Peranan Komputer Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Bagi Anak, Dinamika Pendidikan. Jurnal FIP Universitas Negeri Gorontalo. Vol. 16, No.1 Desember.
Taman, A., Setyorini, D., & Priantenah, D. 2015. Pelatihan Penyusunan Laporan Keuangan Dana Desa Bagi Perangkat Desa di Kecamatan Gamping Sleman. Laporan Kegiatan PkM: UNY.
Ulina, S. 2014. Tugas dan Fungsi Kepala Desa Beserta Perangkat Desa dalam Meningkatkan Kinerja Pada Kantor Desa Namo Bintang Kecamatan Pancur Batu Kabupaten Deli Serdang. Jurnal Perspektif. Vol. 7. No 2 Oktober.
Wahyono, T. 2006. Etika Komputer dan Tanggung Jawab Profesional di Bidang Teknologi Informasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Sinsuw, A. A. E., & Sambul, A. M. 2014. Pelatihan Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Berbasis Teknologi Informasi Bagi Guru-guru SMP. Jurnal Teknik Elektro dan Komputer. Vol. 6. No 3 Maret.
Copyright (c) 2021 Sekawan Institute
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License