Pelatihan Desain Grafis Bagi Santri Pondok Pesantren Pabelan
Pondok Pesantren Pabelan is an Islamic school, located in the village of Pabelan, Mungkid, Magelang, Central Java. Pondok Pesantren Pabelan teaches various skills for students. One of the skills that are being held is graphic design but it is constrained by the trainer who is not yet available so that the implementation has been limited to the efforts of each student in learning. This training program aims to meet students' knowledge and skills needs in the field of graphic design so that in the future students can use it for their needs and be implemented into the activities and needs of the pesantren. The activity begins with an introduction and briefing on the definition and use of graphic design in various aspects, followed by technical material then direct practice using graphic processing applications. In the final section, an evaluation is carried out to measure the level of practical ability of the students in using equipment and designing according to the provisions of the trainer, using variables of similarity in shape, dimensions, and layout.
Suyanto, Muhammad. 2004. Aplikasi Desain Grafis untuk Periklanan Dilengkapi Sampel Iklan Terbaik Kelas Dunia. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.
Widya, Leonardo. 2016. Pengantar Desain Grafis. Direktorat Pembinaan Kursus dan Pelatihan Kemendikbud
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License