Pendampingan Seni Batik Bersama Komunitas Shibori Tingkat Pemula
This community service activity is expected that students will be able to independently transfer soft skills to empower the community through KKN (Real Work Lectures) and the impact of independent campus activities will give students the ability to compete in the world of work and even open new job opportunities. One of the solutions offered in this community service activity is the provision of soft skills with the vision of preserving the art culture of batik, namely batik shibori or tye dye. Achievement of community service activities involving Undikma students as agents of change is the hope of helping social change in the community as psychological health first aid for disaster survivors, especially the Covid 19 pandemic. The implementation method consists of five stages, namely communication; observation and legalization, strategies; execution (socialization of activities and training of Shibori batik), and evaluation. The activity was carried out from 03 September 2020 to 02 June 2021 with the target being Undikma students as members of the NTB shibori community. Each target has succeeded in making Shibori batik techniques with folding and coloring techniques based on their own creations with satisfactory category achievements. Where’s ≥ 90% of the participants (targets) were able to follow and demonstrate basic shibori techniques in folding and tying fabrics which are shown in independent demonstrations (without discussing or asking questions) and able to make decisions independently at the selection stage and how to dye the fabric colors which will later be used the final product.
Nofisulastri, Sarifuddin M., Adawiyah S.R., Wardani I.K., (2020). Membatik Shibori Bersama Siswi Kelas XI IPA MA Annajah. Lumbung Inovasi: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 5(2), pp. 40-47, doi: 10.36312/linov.v5i2.464
Maziyah S., Indrahti S., Alamsyah, (2019). Implementasi Shibori Di Indonesia. Jurnal Kiryoku, 3(4), pp. 214-220, doi:10.14710/kiryoku.v3i4.214-220
Siregar, N., Sahirah, R., & Harahap, A. A. (2020). Konsep Kampus Merdeka Belajar di Era Revolusi Industri 4.0. Fitrah: Journal of Islamic Education, 1(1), 141-157
Suantara D., Oktaviani E., Siregar Y., (2017). Eksplorasi Teknik Shibori Dalam Pengembangan Desain Motif Tradisional Indonesia Pada Permukaan Kain Sandang. Jurnal Arena Tekstil 32( 2), pp. 67-76, doi: 10.31266/at.v32i2.3304
Saleh, M. H. M, 2010, Pendidikan Nonformal (Dimensi dalam Keaksaraan Fungsional, Pelatihan, dan Andragogi), Bandung, Remaja Rosdakarya.
Witjoro A., Sari M. S., Lestari S. R., Irawati M.H., Mahanal S., Rohman F., Prabaningtyas S., Maslikah S.I., (2019). Pemberian Pelatihan Membuat Batik Jumputan kepada Ibu PKK untuk Upaya Pelestarian dan Meningkatkan Ekonomi Masyarakat di Lowokwaru, Malang. Jurnal Karinov, 2(2), pp. 75-80, doi:10.17977/um.045v2i2p75-80
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Bakti Sekawan provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Bakti Sekawan can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Bakti Sekawan : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License